An Overview of Tooth Extraction in Roseville
Tooth extractions remove teeth from their socket under conditions in which they are irrecoverable. General restorations for damaged or decayed teeth are fillings or crowns, in some cases however, the teeth are too damaged to be repaired. An extraction remains the only course of option.
Your Dentist in Roseville at Rocky Ridge Family Dental is experienced in providing comfortable and prompt extractions to save his patients’ teeth. An extraction can be performed with anesthesia, which can numb any pain so you will feel pressure.
Other situations that require an extraction to be performed are:
- Removing teeth that prevent others from growing
- Removing teeth to create room for realignment
- Removing teeth affected by radiation
- Removing teeth infected by cancer, which can weaken the immune system
- Extract wisdom teeth to prevent them from being stuck in the jaw
- Extract teeth that can cause an infection after an organ transplant